Tuesday, February 10, 2009

After school...

I have one student for English tutoring who distinctly reminds me of a Golden Retriever puppy: cute, blond, and perky - which is how all the young men are here in my town. I live on a puppy farm and all I want to do is adopt.

Said student, in a conversation regarding school lockers, responded so in the following dialogue:
me: "Everything is bigger in America."
student: *snigger, laugh*
me: "Cars, houses, hamburgers..."
student: "Pamela Anderson!"
me: *...*

Good news! Boys are boys everywhere! Damn.

In other news, a sophomore class of mine might elect Twilight to read as a class. The other book hanging in with tooth and nail is Lord of the Flies but it might lose out because the teacher doesn't like it. It's too sad.

Last note to this horribly tangential post: I found the following picture online at the local disco's website:
**No barley fields were harmed in the making of this picture. -> Mostly a lie.

1 comment:

Lucilius said...

I love that you are now a covergirl for LustHouse. Like seriously, you should put that on your resume.

I'm sorry I'm being such a "boy" lately. Later.