Monday, February 9, 2009

The Sequel

So many people are enjoying Ski Gymnastik to the extent that the instructor has agreed to keep going until Easter. YEAH!!! Otherwise it would have ended tonight and I would have been on the prowl for future Monday night entertainment.

Tonight I was able to guide an Austrian by car back to where I live. I feel quite competent. HOWEVER, last night on the way home, I learned for the first time about the connecting train between the larger and the smaller train stations in my town. I cannot say that I will miss that 1.5 mile walk home.

As for books, I finished A Thousand Splendid Suns and have moved on to the classic Catch-22. I shall no longer complain about a dusty vocabulary. Joseph Heller is taking my lexicon on the limbo dance of its life. "How low can you go - OH - how low can you go!"

No comments: