Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Warp Speed

I feel like I'm speeding forward into what could NOT be a new direction. Life is changing/going to change but is it all new? Does it have to be new? If it's 'old', maybe I'll be a little better at it this time. Practice makes perfect, right?

Questions, questions. This chill wind must be the culprit. Austria is amidst 'die drei Heiligen' or something similar (I'll check the name). What it roughly translates to is: the days in which the weather can turn freezing. Apparently it happened enough that the Austrians gave these few days in May a name. But it's cold, wet, and windy so I'm a firm believer.

The good news of the day: my money miraculously appeared in my Paypal account. After days of tense waiting, emails and phone calls, it's finally working. Now, if only I could somehow communicate with my credit card company with similar success.

Horizon looks good. If shadows are looming or pit falls are forming, they're doing so quietly. I'm looking forward to working the German out of my English. It's insidious, die Sprache.

No comments: